Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Indie music scene

Aaron McMillan's Indie Underground - The Indie Music Scene in ... London Free Press
I've been DJ'ing in London for the last few years Indie / Alternative Dance Music at various venues. Since January 2013 I've been doing it every Wednesday at ...
See all stories on this topic »
Taco Bell releases documentary film about indie musicians QSRweb.com
The film "explores a new era of music discovery as revealed by two bands from ... The documentary includes an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at indie band ...
See all stories on this topic »
Miesha Louie is the leader of the local indie rock pack Calgary Herald
"It takes a while to get that camaraderie in the music scene but I've been here for a long time, this is my eleventh year in Calgary," she says. "I've put my time in, ...
See all stories on this topic »


No comments:

Post a Comment